lördag 14 november 2009

My First Cake

This cake was for my son's christening in February. It was my first cake using sugarpaste and and my first experiment with making roses. I was quite happy with the result!
Since the cake was big I got some help from my father in law to roll out the sugarpaste and to place it on the cake.
The roses were made in the easiest way, place a number of cut out circles in a row overlapping each other, roll it up, cut in half and spread the leafs a little to make the rose more real looking.



While baking and making this cake my new hobby became clear - I want to make cakes, cupcakes and beautiful decorations for cakes. This can be a neverending story since there are so many things to try, so many flavours, colours, sugarpastes and other edible materials....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar